Last date : May 22, 2014
Delegation of the European Union to Lebanon is inviting Concept Notes from eligible parties for Cultural Activities in 2014 grant program. The major objective of the grant program is to promote dialogue and exchange between cultural and civilization through mutual understanding and the rapprochements between people through cultural and artistic exchanges.
Types of Activities (but not limited to) :
- Activities and events, exhibitions, competitions, workshops, projects via new media aimed at promoting intercultural exchange and dialogue in particular between youths from different nationalities and Lebanese communities and capacity building in the cultural field.
- Actions aimed at boosting contacts and at networking between Lebanese artists on one side, and European artists and organizers of international fairs, biennales or cultural festivals on the other side, and/or enhancing knowledge about Lebanese cultural actors abroad through meetings and trainings organized in Lebanon.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants must be legal persons in non-profit making, specific types of organizations – non-governmental organizations, public sector operators, local authorities, international (inter-governmental) organizations as defined by Article 43 of the Implementing Rules to the EC Financial Regulation.
- Applicants must be established in a Member State of the European Union or Neighborhood South zone as stipulated in the basic act of the ENPI Regulation. This obligation does not apply to international organizations.
- It is highly recommended that the application or the partner in the contract be of Lebanese nationality.
- Applicants must be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary.
- Actions must take place in Lebanon, ideally not only in Beirut, but also in other regions where the population has less access to cultural activities.