What: The American Diabetes Association, United States calls for nominations for the annual National Service Achievement Awards to honor volunteers who toil hard to Stop Diabetes.
Category: Nominations are being accepted for the following awards:
- C. Everett Koop Medal for Health Promotion and Awareness
- Wendell Mayes, Jr. Award for Lifetime Service
- Public Policy Leadership Award
- Ross Hickey Award for Outstanding Service in Diabetes Research Funding
- Addison B. Scoville Award for Outstanding Volunteer Service
- Excellence in Health Communications
- Health Professional Award for Volunteer Service
Open: Nominations from May 14, 2012
Last Date: June 20, 2012.
American Diabetes Association